For some reason, I feel like the girls are falling apart; or maybe I'm just falling out? I don't know what it is. I just feel disconnected from them. I mean yes I see them during school and what not, but whens the last time it was just us? I miss going to Arbys at 9:00 after seeing a movie and just sitting there talking about stuff until the hairy lady tells us we have to leave. I also miss how the girls would spend the night and stay awake all night. I don't know I guess, I just miss you guys. Or how we would go to parks and just chill and for some reason we always run into people ahha. Or like mall adventures, or even getting lost in the ghetto. Shiz man, I miss the adventures ahahah.
God I'm so gay ahahaha... but its true.
-Ashley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment